We have prepared for you the four best Carousel Horse Kaomojis, that you can copy and paste into your messages and posts.
All Japanese emoticons on this page belong to the category Travel & Places and the subcategory Place Other.
They have alternative names such as Carousel, Horse.
Check out our examples, collections, relevant emojis and more.
But most importantly — let’s just use kaomoji every day and every night!
Kaomoji to copy and paste
Choose one of the top 4 Carousel Horse Kaomojis that suits you best, and copy it with one click.
- (◕(‘人‘) ◕)
- ﾐ・e ﾐﾟ ∋
Examples of using Carousel Horse Kaomoji
This list of phrases demonstrates how to use kaomoji in your messages. Click to copy one of these examples or add your own.
- I go to Disneyland with my children (◕(‘人‘) ◕)
- I still love carousels ♘
Check out the collections to find more kaomojis on an interesting topic.
- |/\| Canada Day 33 Kaomoji Kits
- (⌐ ͡■ ͜ʖ ͡■) Day of the African Child 52 Kaomoji Kits
- ( ・_・)ノ Independence Day 33 Kaomoji Kits
- (ﾉ´▽｀)ﾉ♪ International Children’s Day 48 Kaomoji Kits
- └[∵┌]└[ ∵ ]┘[┐∵]┘ International Youth Day 55 Kaomoji Kits
- ▯ Red Hand Day 28 Kaomoji Kits
- ♪♬ Summer 95 Kaomoji Kits
- <(￣ ﹌ ￣)> Youth 56 Kaomoji Kits
As an alternative to kaomoji, use emoji for devices for devices that support Unicode emoji characters and sequences.
|Emoji||Code||Emoji release||Unicode release|
|🏇||U+1F3C7||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 6.0 (2010)|
|🐴||U+1F434||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 6.0 (2010)|
|🐎||U+1F40E||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 6.0 (2010)|
Top 10 kaomojis
The table below shows the popularity of each kaomoji, which is counted as the number of copies of kaomoji by visitors to this page.
|4||ﾐ・e ﾐﾟ ∋||8%|
The last update was 2021-08-15 05:51:18 UTC.