We have prepared for you the five best Flower Kaomojis, that you can copy and paste into your messages and posts.
All Japanese emoticons on this page belong to the category Animals & Nature and the subcategory Plant Flower.
Check out our examples, collections, relevant emojis and more.
But most importantly — let’s just use kaomoji every day and every night!
Kaomoji to copy and paste
Choose one of the kaomojis that suits you the most and copy it with one click.
Common Flower kaomojis
- .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
- (✽ ﾟдﾟ ✽)
- (𓁹 𓁹) ♡
- ༼∩✿ل͜✿༽⊃━☆ﾟ. * ･ ｡ﾟ
- ╰( ´・ω・)つ──☆✿✿✿✿✿✿
Examples of using Flower Kaomoji
This list of phrases demonstrates how to use kaomoji in your messages. Click to copy one of these examples or add your own.
- Flowers for you *＊✿❀○❀✿＊*
- I like flowers .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
- I cannot live without flowers (✽ ﾟдﾟ ✽)
- I love receiving rose bouquets (✿◠‿◠)
- Japanese sakuras blooming are unforgetable ✫
- Those cherry flowers smell so wonderful ✿
- Japanese poetry is so unique ✫
- Sakura blooming season has begun ✿
- Here is a rose for you, darling @;ڿڰۣ—
- This flower is almost as beautiful as you are ✫
- He failed to keep our love alive (✽ ﾟдﾟ ✽)
- I hate when flowers die (✿◠‿◠)
- It’s over (𓁹 𓁹) ♡
- It’s so sad our love is over ༼∩✿ل͜✿༽⊃━☆ﾟ. * ･ ｡ﾟ
- I love when my boyfriend gives me flowers ✫
- Those flowers in the garden are so amazing ✿
- I always liked sunflowers (✽ ﾟдﾟ ✽)
- Sunflowers are amazing (✿◠‿◠)
- I like simple flowers more than roses ✫
- The flowers in the fields are amazing ✿
- Here is a flower for you ✫
- You are even more beautiful than this flower ✿
As an alternative to kaomoji, use emoji for devices for devices that support Unicode emoji characters and sequences.
|Emoji||Code||Emoji release||Unicode release|
|💐||U+1F490||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 6.0 (2010)|
|🌸||U+1F338||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 6.0 (2010)|
|💮||U+1F4AE||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 6.0 (2010)|
|🌹||U+1F339||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 6.0 (2010)|
|🥀||U+1F940||Emoji version 3.0||Unicode 9.0 (2016)|
|🌺||U+1F33A||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 6.0 (2010)|
|🌻||U+1F33B||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 6.0 (2010)|
|🌼||U+1F33C||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 6.0 (2010)|
|🌷||U+1F337||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 6.0 (2010)|
Top 10 kaomojis
The table below shows the popularity of each kaomoji, which is counted as the number of copies of kaomoji by visitors to this page.
|2||.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。||29%|
The last update was 2023-06-22 19:06:45 UTC.