We have prepared for you the ten best Muted Speaker Kaomojis, that you can copy and paste into your messages and posts.
All Japanese emoticons on this page belong to the category Objects and the subcategory Sound.
They have alternative names such as Mute, Muted Speaker, Quiet, Silent, Speaker.
Check out our examples, collections, relevant emojis and more.
But most importantly — let’s just use kaomoji every day and every night!
Kaomoji to copy and paste
Choose one of the kaomojis that suits you the most and copy it with one click.
- ๏ x ๏
Examples of using Muted Speaker Kaomoji
This list of phrases demonstrates how to use kaomoji in your messages. Click to copy one of these examples or add your own.
- Make sure all electronic devices are (*^x^*) before going to visit grandma in the home
- Stop that racket young man or I’m taking away your radio! (*≧x≦)
Check out the collections to find more kaomojis on an interesting topic.
- (;;;*_*) Day of Silence 23 Kaomoji Kits
- 【 w(°ｏ°)w 】 Music 30 Kaomoji Kits
- ♪( ´θ｀)ノ World Amateur Radio Day 11 Kaomoji Kits
- (´△｀)♪ World Radio Day 14 Kaomoji Kits
- (( _ _ ))..zzzZZ World Sleep Day 9 Kaomoji Kits
As an alternative to kaomoji, use emoji for devices for devices that support Unicode emoji characters and sequences.
|Emoji||Code||Emoji release||Unicode release|
|🔕||U+1F515||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 6.0 (2010)|
Top 10 kaomojis
The table below shows the popularity of each kaomoji, which is counted as the number of copies of kaomoji by visitors to this page.
|9||๏ x ๏||20%|
The last update was 2021-08-13 04:42:48 UTC.