We have prepared for you the eight best Nauseated Face Kaomojis, that you can copy and paste into your messages and posts.
All Japanese emoticons on this page belong to the category Smileys & Emotion and the subcategory Face Unwell.
They have alternative names such as Face, Nauseated, Vomit.
Check out our examples, collections, relevant emojis and more.
But most importantly — let’s just use kaomoji every day and every night!
Kaomoji to copy and paste
Choose one of the kaomojis that suits you the most and copy it with one click.
- (ง • _ •) ง
- (￣ ;;￣)
- ヾ( ￣O￣)ツ
Examples of using Nauseated Face Kaomoji
This list of phrases demonstrates how to use kaomoji in your messages. Click to copy one of these examples or add your own.
- Ewwww!! That looks so disgusting (ง • _ •) ง
- Ewwwwwww!!!!! I just saw a dead rat. It’s so nasty I almost vomited (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞
- It smelled so bad that I (〃＞＿＜;〃)
- It’s so disgusting I almost vomited (＃＞＜)
- People like you make me sick (￣ ;;￣)
- Ugh, I feel so sick I need to throw up (￣ﾊ￣*)
- Uuuuggggghhhh. I don’t feel so good \\(°~°)/\\(°~°)/\\(°~°)/
- Yuck! that dead rat is so gross! I better get out of here before I ヾ( ￣O￣)ツ
Check out the collections to find more kaomojis on an interesting topic.
As an alternative to kaomoji, use emoji for devices for devices that support Unicode emoji characters and sequences.
|Emoji||Code||Emoji release||Unicode release|
|😷||U+1F637||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 6.0 (2010)|
|🤒||U+1F912||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 8.0 (2015)|
|🤕||U+1F915||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 8.0 (2015)|
|🤮||U+1F92E||Emoji version 5.0||Unicode 10.0 (2017)|
|🤧||U+1F927||Emoji version 3.0||Unicode 9.0 (2016)|
Top 10 kaomojis
The table below shows the popularity of each kaomoji, which is counted as the number of copies of kaomoji by visitors to this page.
|1||(ง • _ •) ง||33%|
The last update was 2023-06-22 16:14:00 UTC.