We have prepared for you the one best Orthodox Cross Kaomojis, that you can copy and paste into your messages and posts.
All Japanese emoticons on this page belong to the category Symbols and the subcategory Religion.
They have alternative names such as Christian, Cross, Orthodox Cross, Religion.
Check out our examples, collections, relevant emojis and more.
But most importantly — let’s just use kaomoji every day and every night!
Kaomoji to copy and paste
Choose one of the kaomojis that suits you the most and copy it with one click.
Examples of using Orthodox Cross Kaomoji
This list of phrases demonstrates how to use kaomoji in your messages. Click to copy one of these examples or add your own.
- Is it just me or does the †️ look like a really complicated sign post?
- So what’s the difference between a cross and this †️?
Check out the collections to find more kaomojis on an interesting topic.
- ◉ Christian 7 Kaomoji Kits
- [●▲●] Easter 26 Kaomoji Kits
- [::◴::] History 49 Kaomoji Kits
- (ᗒᗩᗕ)՞ National 59 Kaomoji Kits
- ｍ（｡≧ _ ≦｡）ｍ Religion 15 Kaomoji Kits
- 6- Religious Freedom Day 17 Kaomoji Kits
- / (•ㅅ•)＼ Saint 12 Kaomoji Kits
- (*´∀｀*人*´∀｀*) St Andrew’s Day 51 Kaomoji Kits
- ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ St George’s Day 35 Kaomoji Kits
As an alternative to kaomoji, use emoji for devices for devices that support Unicode emoji characters and sequences.
|Emoji||Code||Emoji release||Unicode release|
|🛐||U+1F6D0||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 8.0 (2015)|
|🕉||U+1F549||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 7.0 (2014)|
|✡||U+2721||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 1.1 (1993)|
|☸||U+2638||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 1.1 (1993)|
|☯||U+262F||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 1.1 (1993)|
|✝||U+271D||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 1.1 (1993)|
|☪||U+262A||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 1.1 (1993)|
|🕎||U+1F54E||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 8.0 (2015)|
Top 10 kaomojis
The table below shows the popularity of each kaomoji, which is counted as the number of copies of kaomoji by visitors to this page.
The last update was 2021-07-19 19:46:31 UTC.