We have prepared for you the eight best Pen Kaomojis, that you can copy and paste into your messages and posts.
All Japanese emoticons on this page belong to the category Objects and the subcategory Writing.
They have alternative names such as Ballpoint, Pen.
Check out our examples, collections, relevant emojis and more.
But most importantly — let’s just use kaomoji every day and every night!
Kaomoji to copy and paste
Choose one of the top 8 Pen Kaomojis that suits you best, and copy it with one click.
Examples of using Pen Kaomoji
This list of phrases demonstrates how to use kaomoji in your messages. Click to copy one of these examples or add your own.
- I always have a pen by me (*･ω･)✎
- I should have written that down ___〆(・∀・)
Check out the collections to find more kaomojis on an interesting topic.
- (＾-＾)＿日 Alaska Day 48 Kaomoji Kits
- ((φ(．．｡) Biology 189 Kaomoji Kits
- ౦０o ｡ (‾́。‾́ )y~~ College 47 Kaomoji Kits
- ∩(´∀｀∩) Day of Journalists’ Solidarity 87 Kaomoji Kits
- 【====】 Geography 34 Kaomoji Kits
- ಠ , ಥ Graduation 34 Kaomoji Kits
- [::◴::] History 49 Kaomoji Kits
- 8=> Math 41 Kaomoji Kits
- (ﾉ≧∀≦)ﾉ National Handwriting Day 13 Kaomoji Kits
- ( ˘ω˘ )☞♡☜( ˘ω˘ ) Philosophy 46 Kaomoji Kits
- i Physics 56 Kaomoji Kits
- P Politics 39 Kaomoji Kits
- （─。─） World 32 Kaomoji Kits
- |||||| World Day of Architecture 48 Kaomoji Kits
- (✽ ﾟдﾟ ✽) World Day of the Writer 35 Kaomoji Kits
As an alternative to kaomoji, use emoji for devices for devices that support Unicode emoji characters and sequences.
|Emoji||Code||Emoji release||Unicode release|
|✒||U+2712||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 1.1 (1993)|
|🖋||U+1F58B||Emoji version 1.0||Unicode 7.0 (2014)|
Top 10 kaomojis
The table below shows the popularity of each kaomoji, which is counted as the number of copies of kaomoji by visitors to this page.
The last update was 2021-08-12 07:36:26 UTC.